- About our Terms
- These terms and conditions (the “Terms”, or this “Agreement”, as applicable) explain how you may use this website realtybundles.com including all sub-domains, sub-folders thereof (the “Website”, or the “Platform”, as applicable) which is provided by us free of charge.
- These Terms constitute a legally binding agreement in relation to your Account and the provision by us of the Service.
- Before you register you should read all the terms relevant to the Service as set out below. This is for your own protection.
- Before you accept these Terms and sign up to the Service we can provide to you, it is vital you read the Risk Warnings which relate to investment in securities such as membership rights in limited partnerships; Click here to view the Risk Warnings (“Risk Warnings”).
- These Terms will take effect as soon as you use our Service. Please read them all carefully as they set out the basis on which we will provide our Service to you. You should print, copy and keep them in a safe place.
- These Terms form a legally binding agreement between you and us. If there is any conflict between these Terms set out in this document and any other document these Terms will prevail.
- References in these Terms to the Website includes the following websites: realtybundles.com, and all associated web pages.
- You should read these Terms carefully before using the Website.
- By accessing or using the Website or otherwise indicating your consent, you agree to be bound by these Terms and the documents referred to in them.
- If you do not agree with or accept any of these Terms, you should stop using the Website immediately.
means the RealtyBundles account you hold with us for purposes of making Investments, interacting with us and/or undertaking other transactions with us (as applicable);
means the registered holder of an Account;
means information we provide on the Platform other than information contained in Offer Information, as further described in section 10.1;
means the number of Offer Securities allocated to you;
means each and collectively (as applicable) any law, rule or guidance which affects us or your Account or any service we provide including without limitation ISA Rules;
means any day, other than a Friday and Saturday, or bank holiday in Israel, on which the Israel Stock Exchange is open for business;
means broadly money held by our Payments Agent for you in respect of your Investments and which is money not held in your own personal name;
means completion of an Offer, that is at the point at which any conditions to which an Offer is subject are satisfied;
means any text, images, video, audio or other multimedia content, software or other information or material submitted to or on the Website;
means a company or partnership whose Offer Securities are offered for subscription, information in respect of which is set out on the Platform;
means information which a Fund publishes about itself, including its own Website and announcements to the Platform;
“Intellectual Property Rights”
means any and all copyright, rights in inventions, patents, know-how, trade secrets, trade marks and trade names, service marks, design rights, rights in get-up, database rights and rights in data, semiconductor chip topography rights, utility models, domain names and all similar rights and, in each case:
a) whether registered or not;
b) including any applications to protect or register such rights;
c) including all renewals and extensions of such rights or applications;
d) whether vested, contingent or future; and wherever existing;
means the investments which you may subscribe for using our Service, details of which are set out on the Website;
means the section of your Account on the Platform showing your Investments and any pending Subscription Offers you have;
means the Israel Security Authority, or any successor to it;
means all secondary legislation implemented thereunder, rules and regulations promulgated by the ISA or any successor or replacement regulatory body responsible for the regulation of our business;
means any nominee we appoint to hold securities on your behalf, as applicable;
means an offer to subscribe (whether made through the Platform or via email or verbally in accordance with market practice) to an offer of securities through the Platform;
means presentations, summaries and other documentation in relation to Offers published on the Platform;
means the price per Offer of membership rights in limited partnerships, shares, bonds and/or fund units, as set out in the Offer Information relating to the Offer;
means the securities to be issued by a company or a partnership that form part of an Offer including but not limited to membership rights in limited partnerships and/or shares and/or bonds and or fund units;
means the Provider or any other agent we appoint in their place;
means the profile you complete as part of joining the Platform as an Accountholder;
means the services provided by the Provider to you if you successfully agree to the Provider Terms and set-up a Third Party Account;
means the terms and conditions that apply between you and the Provider if you start using the Provider Services, which are accessible at: https://invest.fundit.co.il/page/investors-terms;
means successful completion of opening an Account including acceptance of these Terms;
shall take the meaning given in the ISA rules and Applicable Laws in Israel;
means the service we provide in accordance with these Terms;
means the aggregate amount you are prepared to invest as part of an Offer and for which you make a Subscription Offer;
means an offer by you to subscribe to an Offer;
means a year beginning on 1 January in any calendar year and ending on 31 December the following year;
means any jurisdiction other than the European Union, United Kingdom, United States, New Zealand, Singapore, Hong Kong, China, Canada, Japan, Australia or South Africa;
“Third Party Account”
means an account you must open on the Third Party Platform with our Provider in order to make an Investment because of the Third Party Funding Mechanism;
“Third Party Platform”,
or “TPP” (as applicable)
means the third party platform operated by the Provider through which we are able to make Offers to you, which at the time of the writing of this Agreement is accessible at https://invest.fundit.co.il/;
“Third Party Provider”,
or the “Provider” (as applicable)
means the third party crowdfunding provider that operates the Third Party Platform;
“Third Party Funding Mechanism”
means to enable the making of Offers to you for Investments, our use of the execution only services of the Provider to ensure we do not breach Applicable Laws;
“we”, “We”, “our”, “us” or
“RealtyBundles” (as applicable)
means Realtybundles Ltd, company registration number 516104031 , and the registered office of which is at Megiddo 1923000 Israel., and includes without limitation our group companies from time to time; and
“Your”, or “your” (as applicable)
means the person accessing or using the Website or its Content.
- Your use of the Website means that you must also comply with any contracts, policies or other documents referenced herein.
- Using the Website
- The Website is provided free of charge and is for your personal use only.
- You agree that you are solely responsible for:
- all costs and expenses you may incur in relation to your use of the Website; and
- keeping your password and other account details confidential.
- The Website is intended for use only by those who can access it from within the Territory.
- We may prevent or suspend your access to the Website if you do not comply with any part of these Terms, any terms or policies to which they refer or any applicable law.
- OUR RELATIONSHIP WITH YOU
- If any of the terms in these Terms are not consistent with Applicable Laws the terms of the Applicable Laws take priority.
- You and your responsibilities. Unless we notify you in writing otherwise, we classify you as a Retail Client. We are required by the ISA Rules to classify you as either a Retail Client or a non-Retail Client. Each category has different protections made under the ISA Rules with Retail Clients having the greatest protection. Unless you notify us that you are acting as agent for someone else, we will treat you alone as our Client for the purposes of the ISA Rules.
- If you notify us that you are acting as agent for someone else, provided you and they agree in writing, we will treat the person on whose behalf you act (and only them) as our Client for the purposes of the ISA Rules and unless we notify you and the person for whom you are acting in writing otherwise will categorise them as a Retail Client. Both you and the person on whose behalf you transact will be responsible in respect of your transactions.
- Before you begin using our Service it is important that you consider the confirmations set out below. You should continue to operate an Account only if all of these are correct not only as of the date that you open that Account but also on the date you enter into any additional agreement with us and as of the date of each transaction and whenever you use our Service. By agreeing to these Terms you agree and confirm to us that the confirmations are and will be true at all such times:
- you are aged 18 or over;
- you confirm that you are acting as principal and on your own behalf unless you inform us to the contrary;
- you confirm that you are bound by, and you have the power, authority and approvals to enter into and perform your obligations under, these Terms;
- you confirm that you have, and any person designated by you will at all times have, the necessary authority to act in all respects in relation to these Terms and each transaction;
- you confirm that you are not insolvent or bankrupt or subject to any insolvency proceedings or arrangements and if you are a company you confirm that no steps have been taken to appoint a receiver, manager or administrator either of you or over any of your assets and that no steps have been taken for your winding-up or bankruptcy;
- you will provide us promptly on request with a copy of any documents which we may reasonably require from time to time;
- you will not use our Service, operate any Account or use the Website or Platform for any purpose which is unlawful, abusive, libellous, obscene or threatening;
- you will ensure that all Investments and cash deposited with us are free from any rights or claims of third parties; and
- you are resident in the Territory for tax and all other purposes.
- If any of the confirmations detailed in section 3.5 above are untrue or your circumstances change, you must notify us immediately in writing.
- The extent and nature of our Service
- We solely provide our service through the Third Party Funding Mechanism which means neither we or our Provider will provide investment advice to you. You may not and must not regard either the information (including in any Offer Information or Additional Information) or any opinion expressed on the Website as advice or an offer to buy, sell or otherwise deal in a particular way.
- When you decide to subscribe for Offer Securities or buy or sell Fund Securities (as defined below) you must do so on the basis of your own research and decision and we will not assess the suitability of any Investment you choose to buy or transaction under which you choose to sell. In addition to any Offer Information and Additional Information, you should review other Fund Materials before deciding to make a Subscription Offer or buy Fund Securities.
- If you are in any doubt as to whether to make a Subscription Offer or buy or sell Fund Securities you must take appropriate advice from an authorised investment adviser. An assessment of suitability takes into account an investor’s knowledge and experience, financial situation and investment objectives and applies only when a firm makes a personal recommendation or manages investments; we do not do this for you as we neither make personal recommendations or manage investments for you. We may delegate any of our administrative functions and responsibilities to a third party. If we do, we will satisfy ourselves that the third party is competent to carry out any such function or responsibility, but we will remain responsible for the operation of your Account in accordance with these Terms.
- We provide a series of risk warnings, which apply to Investments and dealings generally. It is vital you consider these carefully.
- We may receive remuneration for our services by charging a brokerage fee to Companies, which have successfully completed an Offer and charging you fees as set out in our current Schedule of Fees which may be found on our Website.
- We shall at no point be responsible for any of the Provider Services or for any losses you suffer as a result of the Provider Services and/or a breach by the Provider of the Provider Terms.
- Your Application. We reserve the right to refuse any application you make for an Account without giving you any reason.
- In the event you make a Subscription Offer within the Cancellation Period and you are issued Offer Securities you will not be able to cancel any contract for the subscription for those Offer Securities, as you will have expressly requested performance of any such contract.
- If you cancel your Account, we will use our reasonable endeavours to procure the return of any payments the Payments Agent has received for that Account less any fees and costs and any sums you have subscribed for Offer Securities.
- YOUR ACCOUNT
- Purpose. Once you have completed the Registration you will be provided with login details to access your Account. The purpose of your Account is to enable you to make Subscription Offers, for us to discharge our regulatory obligations and for you to facilitate payments for Allocations. Please note that no money is held within your Account, for the avoidance of doubt.
- Making payments. When you make a Subscription Offer you are required to make a payment by debit card (or any other payment means available on the Platform, as applicable) equal to your Subscription Amount, that is usually the number of shares, bonds and/or fund units you are subscribing for multiplied by the Offer Price or other fixed amount. We use the Payments Agent or similar services to collect sums in respect of Offers and those sums are held by the Payments Agent as Client Money on your behalf until the relevant Offer has achieved Completion.
- We accept no responsibility or liability to you if funds transferred by you are not received in time for you to receive an Allocation of Offer Securities in an Offer or to proceed to Completion. Additionally, we accept no responsibility or liability to you if any payment you instruct is not capable of being made through any action or omission of your bank, our bank, any issue with any internet service provider or any third party or if there is any malfunction of the Platform. We give no warranty that the Platform will be functional at all times for all purposes.
- Identity and Anti-Money Laundering Checks. We have certain responsibilities under our Applicable Laws to verify the identity of, and run anti-money laundering checks on Accountholders. In order to fulfil these responsibilities, we may use a third-party identification checking service to confirm your identity when you complete the Registration. In the event that this service is not able to verify your identity to our satisfaction, you may be asked to send us physical versions of certain identification documents. By completing the Registration, you expressly agree that we may run any and all of these checks on you, and that you will not be able to make Investments or payment for those until and unless we are able to complete these checks to our satisfaction. We will not be liable for any losses, damages or costs arising from our conduct of these checks or your inability to make Investments or payment for those while the checks are pending or as a result of the unsatisfactory completion of the checks.
- THE PLATFORM
- Role. Your interactions with us will take place almost entirely through the Platform. You will use the Platform to make Investments, and to follow the progress of your Investments until settlement which is the point at which an Investment has been credited to your Account. In addition, most communications between us and you, will take place through the Platform. There are certain exceptions where we may interact with you, via direct e-mail, telephone or in person, but in general you should expect that you will not be able to communicate with us via any means other than the Platform. If you are uncomfortable using the Platform for these interactions, you should not become an Accountholder.
- Access. After you have accepted these Terms, you will be sent an email and asked to click on a link for verification purposes. Once you have done so, you will be able to log onto the Platform using the username and password you have set up. Your username and password are personal to you and are not transferable. As long as the correct username and password are entered, we will assume that you are the person conducting activity on the Platform. You may not share your username or password with anyone else, and, in the event you do so, you will be fully responsible for all actions on the Platform by the person with whom you share them and by any other person with whom that person shares them, and we will not be liable to you for any losses, damages or costs arising from you sharing your username or password. Except to the extent that we notify you otherwise, you may only access the Platform while you are present in the Territory. You should note that we may terminate or suspend your access to the Platform under specified circumstances as described in section 9.
- Security. Your username and password are the methods used by us to identify you and so you must keep them secure at all times. You must notify us immediately if you learn or suspect that the security of your username or password may have been breached. If we receive such a notification from you or determine ourselves that the security of your username or password may have been breached, you will not be able to access the Platform until measures have been taken to verify your identity.
- Profile. After you first log onto the Platform, you will be asked to complete a Profile. The Profile is the basis on which we identify you for the purposes of communicating with you, and any anti-money laundering or other checks we run on you (as described in section 5.4) will be based on the information you have provided in your Profile. To the extent that you choose to make your Profile ‘public’ for certain purposes, it will also be the basis on which Funds identify you. You must complete the Profile truthfully, and it is your responsibility to keep the information in your Profile up to date.
- Your Posts. You are solely responsible for any content you post (as applicable) on the Platform, including your Profile and any other information you post. You may not post, transmit or share information on the Platform that you do not own or have permission to display, publish or post. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless us from and against any loss, damages or costs arising from or in connection with any content you post on the Platform.
- Interactions with other Accountholders. The Platform does not provide you with any functionality to interact with other Accountholders.
- Appropriateness. As part of the Registration, you will be asked a series of questions, the answers to which will allow us to assess whether the Service is appropriate for you for the purposes of our Applicable Laws.
- Client Money, cash balances, interest, lien and set-off. All money will be held by our Payments Agent in accordance with Applicable Laws, the Provider Services and the Provider Terms as follows:
- Any cash which you instruct to be paid for an Investment will be paid to the Payments Agent;
- The Payments Agent will hold the cash on your behalf in a trust account;
- We will not, however, be responsible for any acts or omissions of the Payments Agent or any other payment services provider. Please note that we provide you with access to our Payment Agent or another payment services provider and we do not instruct or facilitate any payment made by you;
- If the Payments Agent becomes insolvent, you will have a claim against the Payments Agent. If, however, the Paying Agent cannot repay all of its creditors, any shortfall will have to be shared pro rata between them;
- We will not be held responsible for any underlying faults in the banking system, and we will not be held responsible for any fault or error howsoever arising with any device used to access your Account or which you use to instruct or make any payment.
- Any cash which is held for you by the Payments Agent will not attract interest.
- On any occasion where any sum has to be refunded to you we will instruct the Payments Agent to arrange for the relevant sum to be credited to your nominated bank account within five Business Days.
- If for any reason your Subscription Offer is not accepted by us, the Provider or a Fund from you and you have paid any money in respect of it or you are not made an Allocation equal to your Subscription Offer, any sums paid in respect of a Subscription Offer will be repaid to you as soon as practicable and in any event within five Business Days of Completion without your full Subscription Offer having been accepted. Any money credited to you will only be repaid to the bank account from which it was received by the Payments Agent.
- THE INVESTMENT PROCESS
- Offers. Once logged onto the Platform with your login details you will be able to browse details of Offers and make Subscription Offers.
- It is not guaranteed that any Offer, once made, will proceed to Completion. Offers of securities are sometimes subject to conditions or other market factors which prevent them from completing. We accept no liability to you for any Offer that does not proceed to Completion.
- No Recommendation; No Reliance on Other Information. The investment decision with respect to any Investment through the Platform is yours and yours alone. We do not review or approve any Fund Materials and undertake no due diligence in respect of Companies making Offers. We may provide links to Companies' websites but do so as a matter of convenience only and without providing any endorsement or approval of the content of such sites.
- Making a Subscription Offer. You can place a Subscription Offer in respect of an Offer by clicking on ‘Subscribe to this Offer’. You will be asked to confirm how much you want to invest (your Subscription Offer); the Offer Price will be set out in the Offer Information and any Subscription Offer you make will be at that Offer Price. In the unlikely event that the Subscription Price is lowered by a Fund after publication of the applicable Offer Information you will be deemed to make a Subscription Offer at that lower Subscription Price and that will become your Subscription Price.
- From time to time we may accept Subscription Offers from you by email or verbally in accordance with market practice (if allowable under Applicable Law). Any such Subscription Offer will be treated as binding on you when accepted by us, and such acceptance may be verbal or given in writing (including by email).
- You must pay your Subscription Amount on making a Subscription Offer in order to participate in an Offer. Any Subscription Offer will be rejected if there is not an accompanying payment in full of your Subscription Amount.
- Subscription Offers must be made for a minimum of ILS 40,000 or any higher amount stated in any Offer Information relating to a particular Offer. You cannot bid more than any maximum investment amount in any one Offer, as set out in an Offer Information.
- Subscription Offer Binding. When you make a Subscription Offer it is binding on you and may not be withdrawn or amended without our written consent. Where an Offer Information states that an Offer is subject to conditions, your Allocation is subject to fulfilment of those conditions. If an Offer does not proceed for any reason we will have no liability to you for that.
- Notification and Announcement. We will inform you of your Allocation as soon as we can when a Fund has accepted your Subscription Offer and proceeds with the relevant Offer.
- You should note that some Offers may require the consent of a general meeting or other consents which may delay settlement. Your Subscription Offer is conditional only on those matters and may not be withdrawn. Your Allocation is also conditional on those conditions. You should also note that settlement and its timing depend very much on a number of factors and we cannot guarantee the time period in which settlement will take place.
- If an Offer is oversubscribed we, or the Fund, may scale back participation or allocation in that Offer on any basis which we or the Fund see fit, which may include giving priority to one or more investors on economic or regulatory grounds at our entire discretion. Generally, we and a Fund will approach an Offer on a ‘first come, first served’ basis but this cannot be guaranteed.
- Completion. We shall specify the dates on which the Offer Securities are to be allotted and issued at or just following Completion. You will be notified of these dates.
- Non-Completion of the Investment. If a Fund for which you have made a Subscription Offer does not receive all of the funds it is seeking or any conditions to the Offer are not satisfied, the Offer will terminate. Separately, we may decide to terminate an Offer at any point before its expiration for any reason. In the event that an Offer is terminated, the Subscription Offer you have made will be terminated. We will not be liable to you for any loss, damages or costs arising from our decision to terminate an Offer.
- Applicable Law and other matters. All transactions will be subject to Applicable Laws.
- Where the Offer Price for any Offer is denominated in fractions or contains any fraction we may where it is administratively easier to do so round down your Allocation so it is a whole number of Offer Securities or round up your Allocation so your Subscription Offer represents a sum which can sensibly be paid by you. The effect of any such rounding should not be material.
- We reserve the right to cancel any outstanding transaction without notice where we believe, in our sole discretion, there is sufficient justification to do so. This may include, for example (without limitation), where we believe there is a regulatory reason to do so, in circumstances where we are requested to do so by a Fund, or where we believe it is necessary to maintain an orderly market or, if you submit multiple Subscription Offers or execute multiple trades in the same Investment within a short space of time where the aggregate size of those trades exceeds the maximum online size. We shall not be responsible for any loss or expense you incur as a result of the cancellation of a transaction in such circumstances provided we have not acted negligently.
- ACCOUNT AND INVESTMENT INFORMATION
- You can view your Subscription Offers, your buy and sell orders and your full transaction history through your Investments Dashboard section of the Platform at any time. This is the only way in which you will be able to obtain information about your Account and your Investments from us, and we will not send any form of periodic statements to you as we are not investment managers and make no decisions on your behalf in respect of any Investment or Offer. None of the information we present may be relied on as a valuation or other indicator of value of any Investment.
- Taxation. Depending on your individual tax position, you may be liable to pay taxes on any dividends or gains you receive from your Investments. Payment of these taxes are entirely your responsibility, and save as required by law we may not deduct or withhold any taxes for you or provide you with any statements or information with respect to your tax liability other than the information about your Account and Investments.
- Closing an Account. You may close your Account at any time by giving us written notice. Providing we can deal with Investments in accordance with your instructions, we will close your Account within 30 days of receipt of your written notice. Any Subscription Offer in or before the notice period will still be binding on you and any fees or charges incurred by you in or before the notice period remain your responsibility.
- We have the right to close your Account at any time by giving you at least 30 days’ written notice. We also have the right at any time acting reasonably to suspend your Account in certain circumstances for any period by giving you at least 30 days’ written notice. Provided notice is given to you in accordance with these Terms, we have the right to close or suspend any or all Account(s) immediately:
- if you do not make any payments due in respect of any Subscription Offer or other transaction or fee in respect of your Account or Investments or if you do not make any other payments due to us for more than 30 days after we have notified you that the payment is overdue;
- if you become insolvent or bankrupt or are subject to any insolvency proceedings/arrangements;
- if you die;
- if you seriously or repeatedly fail to comply with any of these Terms;
- if you become of unsound mind, or become a patient for the purpose of any statute relating to mental health, or are placed under any guardianship;
- where we believe it is necessary or desirable to enable us to comply with any Applicable Laws;
- if there has been or we suspect there has been fraud involving your Account or any transactions on your Account;
- if you are not or cease to be resident in the Territory and it would be, in our reasonable opinion, a breach of the laws of any jurisdiction for us to continue to provide any Service to you or for you to have any Account with us.
- The closing or suspension of an Account will not affect any outstanding transactions or any rights or obligations which may already have arisen between you and us for that Account. However, transactions in progress at the date of closing or suspension of the Account will be completed by us as soon as practicable. Once an Account is closed (by us or you) any cash balance of less than ILS 14 due to you may be retained by us.
- In closing an Account under this section 8 we may, without notice:
- treat any Investment transaction that is then outstanding as having been cancelled and terminated; and/or
- close out, replace or reverse any outstanding transaction or take such other steps as we consider reasonably necessary to cover, reduce or eliminate our loss or responsibilities under any contract, positions or commitments relating to your Account.
- Charges and payments All payments made by you must be in Euro.
- You may make payments only by debit card unless we otherwise agree to accept any other payment method in writing.
- When payments are made to you by bank transfer they will be made to the bank account from which monies were paid by you.
- If we or any Nominee hold any securities on your behalf and you request these to be transferred to a third-party nominee, we will charge a fee for doing so.
- Other fees may be charged by us in accordance with our Schedule of Fees which is available at our Website.
- TERMINATION OF PLATFORM ACCESS
- Termination. If your membership is terminated or it is suspended pursuant to section 8.4, your access to the Platform will be terminated at the same time.
- Termination for Wrongful Action. There are circumstances in which we may terminate your access to the Platform even if you have an open Subscription Offer which has yet to proceed to Completion. These circumstances may include your using the Platform in any way:
- that causes, or is likely to cause, the website or access to it to be interrupted or damaged in any way;
- for fraudulent purposes, or in connection with a criminal offence;
- to send, use or reuse any material that is illegal, offensive, abusive, indecent, defamatory, obscene or menacing, is otherwise injurious to third parties or which consists of or contains software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any spam;
- to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety; or
- which gives rise or may give rise to criminal or other liability on our part.
- Force Majeure. Neither party shall be in breach of these Terms nor liable for delay in performing, or failure to perform, any of its obligations under these Terms if such delay or failure result from events, circumstances or causes beyond its reasonable control. In such circumstances the time for performance shall be extended by a period equivalent to the period during which performance of the obligation has been delayed or failed to be performed. If the period of delay or non-performance continues for two weeks, the party not affected may terminate this Agreement by giving 30 days’ written notice to the affected party.
- COMMUNICATIONS INFORMATION
- Information on the Platform. In addition to the information set forth in each Offer Information, we may provide information on the Platform about transactions we have undertaken, stock markets or other information we think is of interest. We refer to this as "Additional Information". None of the Additional Information, including information about historical returns, can be relied on as a guarantee or indication of any particular result and the Additional Information does not constitute any form of advice, recommendation or endorsement by us. We cannot assure you that any Additional Information is complete, accurate, up-to-date or error free, and we will not be liable to you for any loss, damages or costs if it is not. To the extent that any Additional Information constitutes links to other websites or third-party contact details, we take no responsibility for the availability or accuracy of such websites or contact details or the acts of such third parties.
- Communications About Platform Activity. From time to time we may send you e-mails with information about activity on the Platform, including new Offers and the progress of existing Offers. Any e-mails we send you about activity on the Platform do not constitute advice or a recommendation to invest. From time to time we may also send you e-mails with respect to your Account, our business, this Agreement or other matters that we reasonably believe are relevant to you. We will do our best to ensure that these e-mails are relatively infrequent, but we may send you such e-mails at our discretion.
- Period of Retention. In accordance with legal and regulatory requirements, we will retain the records relevant to your Account and any activity you conducted on the Platform for a minimum period of six years following the termination of your access to the Platform pursuant to section 9. This period may be extended by law, regulatory requirement or by the mutual consent of you and us.
- Conclusive Evidence. The records kept by us shall be conclusive evidence of the facts and matters they purport to record.
- Conflicts of Interest. We do our best to ensure that our interests do not conflict with yours. Nevertheless, as a Platform provider we are not your representative or agent and at times our interests may conflict with yours. In particular, you should note that we or our employees may choose to make investments, through the Platform or otherwise, in businesses that seek capital through the Platform, and although the incentives relevant to such investments are likely to be aligned with your incentives, they may not be perfectly aligned.
- Full details of these and other potential conflicts of interest, as well as how we manage them, are set forth in our conflicts of interest policy. You may request an electronic copy of this policy at any time by contacting us.
- Our Ceasing to Trade. In the event that we cease to trade, any money in your Account will be protected. We will notify you as soon as possible after we have taken a decision to cease to trade and at that stage all active Offer Information and Offers will be terminated. You will have a specified period of time in which to withdraw any money in your Account as described in section 6.11, after which time we will send a cheque or money order for such money to the address in your profile.
- Your Liability to Us. You shall be liable to us for any loss or damage suffered by us as a result of any breach of these Terms or any other agreement which you enter into with us by you, or of any fraudulent use of the Platform.
- If the online Registration is not completed in full, or is for any reason not satisfactory, we will not open your Account.
- Our Liability to You. We shall be liable to you for any loss or damage which you may suffer as a result of being an Accountholder or using the Platform to the extent that such loss or damage arises from our breach of these Terms or was the direct result of gross negligence, willful default or fraud by us. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we shall not be liable to you for any loss or damage in respect of any matter for which liability is expressly excluded under this or any other Platform agreement, or arising out of or in connection with any error or inaccuracy in the data entered by you or another Accountholder or any misrepresentation or willful misconduct or any other act of another Accountholder. We shall not be liable to you for any indirect, consequential, special or punitive loss, damage, cost or expense, unforeseeable losses or damages, loss of profit, loss of business, lost or wasted management time or time of other employees, loss of reputation, depletion of goodwill or loss, damage or corruption of data. Nothing in these Terms shall limit our liability for personal injury or death, fraud or any other liability the exclusion or limitation of which is not permitted by applicable law or regulation.
- ASSIGNMENT, TRANSFER AND DELEGATION BY US. We may assign, transfer or delegate any of our obligations or rights under this Agreement to any person, provided that we are satisfied that such person is competent to perform or exercise the obligations or rights so delegated. We may provide information about you and your activities on the Platform to any person to whom we assign, transfer or delegate our obligations or rights.
- ASSIGNMENT, TRANSFER AND DELEGATION BY YOU. Your Account is personal to you, and therefore none of your rights or obligations in connection with your Account or your activities on the Platform can be assigned, transferred or delegated to any other person. This prohibition on assignment and delegation does not affect your right to make certain transfers as described in these Terms and other agreements you enter with us. Any attempt to transfer assign or delegate any of your rights or obligations in contravention of this section 14.1 shall be null and void.
- Amendment of these Terms From time to time we may change these Terms:
- Where we reasonably consider that:
- the change would make the terms easier to understand or fairer to you; or
- the change would not be to your disadvantage.
- To cover:
- the improvement of any Service we supply in connection with any Account;
- the introduction of a new Service;
- the replacement of an existing Service with a new one; or
- the withdrawal of a Service which has become obsolete, or has ceased to be widely used, or has not been used by you at any time in the previous year.
- To enable us to make reasonable changes to the way we look after your Account as a result of changes in:
- the banking or financial system; or
- technology; or
- the systems we use to run our business.
- As a result of a regulatory requirement (or where we reasonably expect that there will be a change in a regulatory requirement).
- Where we reasonably consider that:
- We will tell you about any changes and when they come into effect by placing a notice on the Website, and if we hold a valid email address, by email (or by post if we cannot communicate with you any other way).
- Any change which is made to reflect a change of Applicable Law or regulation will take effect immediately or otherwise as we may specify. We will give you 30 days’ notice of any other change. As a result if you do not wish to continue dealing with us you may close your Account in accordance with these Terms.
- Governing law and legal action. We take Israel law as a basis for the establishment of relations with you before we accept you as a customer. These Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with Israel law. You agree that legal action relating to these Terms may be dealt with only by the Courts of Israel.
- Amendment of these Terms From time to time we may change these Terms:
- Your privacy and personal information
- Ownership, use and Intellectual Property Rights
- The Website and all Intellectual Property Rights in it including but not limited to any Content are owned by us, our licensors or both (as applicable). We and our licensors reserve all of our and their rights in any Intellectual Property Rights in connection with these Terms. This means, for example, that we and they remain owners of them and free to use them as we and they see fit.
- Nothing in these Terms grants you any legal rights in the Website other than as necessary to enable you to access the Website. You agree not to adjust to try to circumvent or delete any notices contained on the Website (including any Intellectual Property Rights notices) and in particular in any digital rights or other security technology embedded or contained within the Website.
- Trade marks: ‘Realtybundles’ and our logo displayed on our Website are our trademarks. Other trade marks and trade names may also be used on the Website. The use of any trade marks on the Website is strictly prohibited unless you have our prior written permission.
- Accuracy of information and availability of the Website
- While we try to make sure that the Website is accurate, up-to-date and free from bugs, we cannot promise that it will be. Furthermore, we cannot promise that the Website will be fit or suitable for any purpose. Any reliance that you may place on the information on the Website is at your own risk.
- We may suspend or terminate operation of the Website at any time as we see fit.
- Content is provided for your general information purposes only and to inform you about us and our products and news, features, services and other websites that may be of interest. It does not constitute technical, financial or legal advice or any other type of advice and should not be relied on for any purposes.
- While we try to make sure that the Website is available for your use, we do not promise that the Website is available at all times nor do we promise the uninterrupted use by you of the Website .
- Hyperlinks and third party Websites
The Website may contain hyperlinks or references to third party websites other than the Website. Any such hyperlinks or references are provided for your convenience only. We have no control over third party websites and accept no legal responsibility for any content, material or information contained in them. The display of any hyperlink and reference to any third party website does not mean that we endorse that third party’s website, products or services. Your use of a third party website may be governed by the terms and conditions of that third party website.
- Rights of third parties
No one other than a party to these Terms has any right to enforce any of these Terms.
- We will try to resolve any disputes with you quickly and efficiently.
- If you are unhappy with us please contact us as soon as possible.
- If you and we cannot resolve a dispute using our complaint handling procedure, we will:
- let you know that we cannot settle the dispute with you; and
- give you certain information about our alternative dispute resolution provider.
- If you want to take court proceedings, the relevant courts of Israel will have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to these Terms.
- ABOUT US
Corporate Form and Office
RealtyBundles is a company incorporated in Israel, whose registered number is 516104031 and whose registered office and principal place of business is Megiddo 1923000 Israel.